Stand Out in the Crowd!
Before you can start a project you, of course, need to know what your client needs. Gathering as much information as possible is the first step of the graphic design process. When approached for a new job, set up a meeting and ask a series of questions about the scope of the work.
Aside from the exact product your client needs (for instance, a logo or a website), ask questions such as:
- Who is the audience?
- What is the message?
- How many pages is the piece?
- What are the dimensions?
- Is there a specific budget?
- Is there a deadline for completion?
- Can the client provide examples of designs they like?
- Is there an existing corporate brand that needs to be matched?
- Design that attracts customers.
- Beautiful and modern design that makes difference.
- Boost your sales with strategically designed marketing materials